An Overdue Explanation
Yes, it may appear I disappeared off the face of the earth. After releasing a post regarding upcoming changes, I suddenly ceased to post at all! For any who may be wondering, this sudden absence of content was not one of these planned changes.
So why haven't I been posting? The plain truth of it is that I had nothing to post. Due to health changes and the general busyness of life, I had to put writing on the back burner while I sorted through other things. Though I wrote snippets of things here and there, I wasn't able to write out a full blog post. Thursdays came and went, and I found I simply had nothing to post.
Am I back for good? Lord willing, yes! During this unexpected break from blogging, I have devoted much time to reorganizing my schedule and resetting priories so that I can spend the time needed to blog each week.
Tune in next Thursday for a post on... well... you'll see when you tune in!
So why haven't I been posting? The plain truth of it is that I had nothing to post. Due to health changes and the general busyness of life, I had to put writing on the back burner while I sorted through other things. Though I wrote snippets of things here and there, I wasn't able to write out a full blog post. Thursdays came and went, and I found I simply had nothing to post.
Am I back for good? Lord willing, yes! During this unexpected break from blogging, I have devoted much time to reorganizing my schedule and resetting priories so that I can spend the time needed to blog each week.
Looking forward, my hope to glorify God and encourage other writers is still blazing in my heart. True, there may be setbacks such as this past productivity lapse, yet I will continue to press onwards despite them. Thank you to all who have been with me on this blogs journey!
Tune in next Thursday for a post on... well... you'll see when you tune in!
Adieu until next time,
~Madelyn
Comments
Post a Comment
If you comment, please sign your name :)