Flash Fiction Contest ~ Winner Announcement!

     It's the moment that you've all been waiting for! It's finally time to announce the winner of the flash fiction contest...
     But before that, a few words. Wait just a minute! Don't you go and skip to the announcement! I have a few things to say first, and we must build up the proper suspense.
    I really, honestly enjoyed hosting this contest. I appreciated every entry that I received, and I definitely saw talent in all of them. Each one held such a unique style and approach to the picture prompt. Thank you to everyone who entered! I really enjoyed your entries!
     And, now it's the moment that you've all been waiting for.
     The Honorable Mention is...
     Luna Ravensneck with her entry Memories! Congratulations, Luna!
     Memories was a wonderful piece written with such depth of emotion. It twisted the normal fairy tale storyline into something that is not often seen in fiction. I could really see that much time and thought went into the making of it. Great job, Luna!
     And now...
     The first place winner is...
     ...
     ...
     ...
     ...
     Maddy K. with her entry Carnations and Ashes! Congratulations! After reading this emotional piece, I found myself feeling shaky. You will be seeing Carnations and Ashes in next week's post!
     I had other entries that did not make it to a winning place, and I'd like to say again that I enjoyed reading all of them and saw some great talent!
     Great job to everyone who participated! 
     I will be seeing you all next week,
     ~Madelyn
     
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words

3... 2... 1... Liftoff!

Flash Fiction Contest!