Words

Words

Dazzling stars 
On a white paper sky.
More precious than jewels.
Delighting the eye.
Like many colored pencils 
That shape a work of art.
They flow softly like moonbeams 
Or pierce through the heart.
Like brightly colored beads 
Waiting to be strung.
To be taken and put on paper
Or slide off the tongue.
To be carefully connected 
In a design well thought out,
And have life flow through them 
Without reluctance or doubt.
To spread warmth through the heart 
Of whoever may see
Them as the beautiful formation 
The author created them to be.

~Madelyn B.



Comments

  1. That's such a cool poem! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice poem! but i think a word was misspelled. *slide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ooh, good catch! Fixed now.
      I'm afraid I'm not sure who you are, your name is showing up an Unknown.

      Delete

Post a Comment

If you comment, please sign your name :)

Popular posts from this blog

3... 2... 1... Liftoff!

Flash Fiction Contest!